Public Relations Manager
Job Title: Head Of PR / Director Of Public Relations
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated PR professional to set-up and run our PR division. The role is perfect for an experienced and hungry senior PR professional looking to progress their career to the next stage.
The roll will involve setting up and developing Spinach’s PR capabilities with a view to providing new and existing clients with ongoing strategic and tactical PR services. Initially the role with require you to be hands-on.
Sophisticated, charming, with polished communication skills. Exceptionally well connected with senior influencers, media and journalist contacts in the luxury, fashion, food & drink sectors.
Exciting role, starting as one person, but with a view to rapid expansion of the department, based on success.
- Reviewing existing client base and identifying a range of PR services that we can proactively pitch to them.
- Develop a portfolio of PR services that we offer to new and existing clients.
- Grow the PR function into a profit making division of Spinach
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Experienced PR
- Established contacts book of senior influencers, media and journalists in the luxury, fashion, food & drinks sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Budget creation, management and reporting
- PR strategy development, business proposal and pitching
- Agency background
- Educated to degree level with a preference for those that have a business, marketing or publication relations degree or post graduate qualification.
If you’re interested in the job and feel you fit the brief, send us an email to [email protected], with an accompanying CV.
*Note to recruitment agencies. At this time we are not seeking your services in this appointment. We ask that you kindly respect our position and do not contact us proposing your services.