Spinach Design is looking for Senior Designer. This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Designer who is looking to consolidate solid creative experience (gained over 5+ years at a leading agency or two) and apply their hard earned skills across our diverse portfolio of brands.
Based near Old Street, London, Spinach was founded in 2001 and today works with ambitious clients of all sizes, across all industries, including global corporates and leading food, drink, fashion retail and lifestyle brands.
We are therefore looking for a driven Senior Designer to influence, guide and oversee the work of our busy creative team and ensure the studio’s output is inline with the high standards set by the Creative Director and Director of Branding.
Above all, we want a Senior Designer who not only lives for pitch-winning concepts and brief-hitting executions that our clients will love and their customers will adore, but one who can support the agency on a strategic level.
Needless to say, strong presentation skills and experience facing clients, including the ability to explain and substantiate design direction, with project boundaries and client challenges in mind, is essential.
As a Senior Designer at Spinach you can expect immediate exposure to high profile clients and rewarding projects, support from an enthusiastic and experienced team of designers, developers, copywriters and project managers, and a very competitive salary.
If this sounds like the role for you, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most up to date portfolio and brief cover note.
No agencies or recruiters, please. Thanks.
- 5+ years design experience in an agency environment or other relevant industry
- Interest and understanding of branding and brand identity systems
- Experience working across multiple projects helping to lead creative output
- Strong understanding of emerging practices and classic design methodologies
- Experience driving and leading strategically led creative work
- Client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent visual communication and art direction, strong storyboarding and visualisation
- Ability to manage your time across several work streams
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills