Spinach Design is looking for Mid-weight Designer. This is a great opportunity for a talented Mid-weight Designer who is keen to apply their creative experience (3+ agency experience, preferably) across a diverse portfolio of brands.
Based near Old Street, London, Spinach was founded in 2001 and today works with ambitious clients of all sizes, across all industries, including global corporates and leading food, drink, fashion retail and lifestyle brands.
We are therefore looking for an experienced and versatile Mid-weight Designer who can craft winning concepts – alone or as part of a wider team – into flawless creative solutions that achieve the objectives of the brief and carry our agency’s brand of Intelligent Creative.
Joining as a Mid-weight Designer you will be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated creative team and can expect immediate exposure to high profile clients and rewarding projects, a competitive salary, and the chance to quickly move into a senior position.
If this sounds like the role for you, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your most up to date portfolio and brief cover note.
No agencies or recruiters, please. Thanks.
- 3 years+ design experience in an agency environment
- A keen interest in and understanding of branding
- Experience working with and creating brand guidelines
- Client-facing experience is preferential
- Excellent visual communication, art direction, storyboarding and visualisation skills
- Ability to see your designs through from concept to artwork
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required
- Ability to manage your time across several work streams
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan, produce and coordinate activities for client presentations and attend client meetings, if required