Studio Co-ordinator Job London
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, intelligent and highly organised individual to join our team as a Studio Co-ordinator.
The Studio Co-ordinator job is important to ensuring the smooth and seamless running of our fast moving agency.
Typical daily activities would include general office administration, dealing with studio enquiries, organising meetings and facilities, managing and contacting suppliers, arranging travel, and generally supporting the studio where needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good academic qualifications
- A high level of competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Google tools.
- A good team player with a positive, can do attitude
- Previous experience of studio administration would be advantageous
- A healthy degree of common sense
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a
CV and covering note to Leigh Banks at email@example.com