Account Director Jobs in London.
We are looking for an Account Director to head up and build our account management and handling services, with a view to expanding our offering in the UK and New York, USA. The role would suit a candidate that has extensive senior international account management experienced gained from working at the world’s leading branding and advertising agencies. Ideally the candidate will have experience of working in New York.
International Account Director Job
The Account Director role at Spinach is for someone who is flexible and adaptable to multiple challenges within a busy creative studio. You will have a hands-on approach, working closely with the directors, client, studio and suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of multiple projects alongside the development of client relationships through your attention to detail, exceptional client experience and satisfaction.
ACCOUNT DIRECTORS ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To build Spinach’s Account handling office for the UK and internationally
- A clear understanding of our client’s strategic and tactical requirements and the ability to translate these into a brief
- Recruit and develop account managers to join the team
- Ability to create client marketing plans
- Develop a trusted relationship with clients
- Client liaison regarding project expectations and deliverables
- Supplier management
- Manage and deliver projects
- Work with the creative team to ensure that delivered work meets the client’s expectations
- Collaborate with team leads, including copywriters, creative designers, art directors, and tech leads.
- Preparing quotations
- Proof reading
- Research to support branding programmes
- Budget management and forecasting
- Identify new opportunities for business development with existing and potential clients
- Experience as an Account Director
- BA in Advertising, Design, Marketing or Branding Degree
- Multi-lingual. English, Spanish and French.
- International Account Management experience gained from leading branding and advertising agencies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / ABILITY
- Experience and expertise from working in New York, and other international centres
- Ideally 3 years’ experience within an agency environment
- Experience in brand and communications projects
- A good degree. Ideally professional qualifications in marketing, branding or business
- A good understanding of branding, branding methodologies, marketing, digital marketing, advertising and digital marketing
- An exceptional CV demonstrating relevant experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a CV and covering note to Leigh Banks at email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies or consultants, please. We do not accept any speculative calls, emailed CVs, introductions from or engage with recruitment agencies.